Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love Letter

My dearest self,

You should know that no matter what happens, I will always be here for you. We can get through anything together, hardship, heartaches, disappointments - you name it! I will always be by your side, so don't be scared. Don't be afraid to live it up to your full potential. Don't be scared to open up. Don't be afraid to take a leap of faith. You will be alright.

What you can do is to be responsible for your own behavior and actions, and not anyone else. So conduct yourself in a way that you will not regret. My dearest, you have always been very good at this and you will, too, in the same manner that you've carried on thus far. Because you are you, the one and only, the most awesome person to me!

With lots of love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment